- Apply for interview for the post of Officer and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Pallavan Grama Bank - Click Here
Welcome to Pallavan Grama Bank
Mission : To provide superior proactive customer services to the rural public spread all over the 15 districts of Northern Tamil Nadu. Our credit products have been designed in a highly competitive manner and to make our customers benefited to their full satisfaction.
Vision : To become No. 1 Bank among Regional Rural Banks in the country from the present 6th position in a totally planned manner. Like every organization, our bank also goes through phases of birth, growth, maturity and rejuvenation.
To Surface as the Best Bank through integration of Customer, Technology and Service. To continue to be customer friendly, evolving new models for effective outreach and to emerge as a receptive organisation with precise blend of Innovation & Social Responsibility.
PALLAVAN GRAMA BANK has been awarded best bank award for SHG Bank linkage during the year 2012-13 Click
PALLAVAN GRAMA BANK proudly introduces RTGS FACILITY to our Customers from 06/11/2012 | IFSC Code : IDIB0PLB001 (Common for All Branches) Click
Unclaimed Deposits - Inoperative Accounts in PALLAVAN GRAMA BANK (PDF) Click
Introducing NEFT Facility with Other Banks | IFSC Code : IDIB0PLB001 (Common for All Branches ) Click
Gazette Notification : Reg. Appointment & Promotion of Officers and other Employees Click
Highlights of Our Financial Results March 2013
Total Business Crossed Rs.2500 crores
Deposits : Rs.1093.43 crores. Growth : 25%
Advances : Rs.1408.79 crores. Growth : 30%
Gross Profit : Rs.42.70 crores. Growth : 54%
Net Profit : Rs.27.18 crores. Growth : 82.29%
% of net NPA : 0.44%
Overall Business Growth Percentage : 28%
Welcome to userfriendly website of our Bank.
I am sure that you will be aware of Bank's equity participation by Govt Of India(50%), Govt of Tamilnadu(15%) and Indian Bank(35%). The Bank is regulated by NABARD and sponsored by Indian Bank. Thus, the Bank is fully a Government owned scheduled Bank.
As on date, the Bank operates in 15 Northern districts of Tamilnadu from Maduravoil near Chennai to Bagalur near Bangalore, Kothagiri in Uthagamandalam, upto Krishnarayapuram in Karur district with a network of 151 branches. We are pleased to inform that our Bank is one of the few Regional Rural Banks which was 100% CBS compliant as early as DEC 2009.
- Bank in 100% CBS platform Since Dec 2009
- Continuosly making Profit
- Rated "A" by NABARD
- Ranked 6th among all RRBs in India by NABARD
- SMS alert to customers
- Providing Money transfer facility from abroad
- NEFT facility with Other Banks
- Regional Rural Bank Serving Northern part of Tamil Nadu
- 151 Branches in 15 districts
- Operating under NABARD and Sponsor bank's guidance
- Green Branch at Ammapettai - Erode District "Keeps Customers Happy"
- Awarded 1st three prizes for performance under SHG Credit Linkage
- Included in Schedule II to the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 - Published in the Gazette of India (Part III - Sec.4) dated 15-11-2008
Please do not disclose your a/c details / ATM / Debit card / Credit card / Personal information to any source through E-Mail/Internet. » More